The Maxtrac Suspension 4.5-inch lift for the Ram 1500 is a cost-effective way to lift your 2WD wheel drive truck without breaking the budget. We do this by taking a factory height spindle and lowering the wheel hub position, which in turn raises the vehicle up while maintaining a factory-like ride and turning radius. By doing this, you eliminate the need to install expensive crossmembers that are labor intensive and require factory frame cuts. The spindles come with extended, DOT compliant, stainless steel braided brake lines. The rear lift comes with Maxtrac twin-tube shocks, rear coils, track bar/swaybar brackets. The end result, you achieve a lifted truck with a leveled stance for a fraction of the cost of a standard 4WD kit.
- 2WD ONLY
P/N: 702145 Front component box
- 4.5" Lift spindles with DOT approved brake lines
- P/N: 902430 Rear component box
- 3'' Rear Coil springs
- Track / sway bar brackets
- MaxTrac Shocks (2800LL)
- This kit will allow factory wheels & tires to bolt back on.
- 17" Wheel w/ 5.5" Backspacing or less
- Will Clear up to a 35" tires with the correct wheel & tire combination.
- P/N: 612400 required for vehicles with 2 piece driveshaft.